8.29.2008

*sigh*

Goodmorning :)

Well, where should I start? Yesterday was Mamy and Uncle Rob's 9th year of being married! Awwh :) He got her a two hour massage appointment-45 of those minutes focused on the face :) Along with that were roses and a dinner at Olive Garden. Isn't he sweet? :)

Since they were out doing their romantic thing [[okay, eating dinner]] alone [[okay, with baby Kaylee..she is dependant on Mamy, ya know?]] I watched Emma and Madison for the second time that day. Earlier when Mamy went for her massage, Uncle Rob was at work so I was alone. That's when I called Tabatha [[one of their friends around here :)]] and she came over and took the twins swimming for about half an hour while I watched Kaylee. Then it was naptime!! Madison had told me earlier that she was ready for a nap. I almost passed out with relief!! Now don't get me wrong. They aren't bad kids at all! :) They can just be a handful. Especially when it's one little Cindi and THREE little chitlins :) The second time around [[for their dinner]] wasn't so bad. They sat and watched Happy Feet..well for the most part they sat. Occasionally they jumped around on the couch and I had to remind them of the wooden spoon that was left for me :) haha

Today we're leaving for Mtn. View..I have no idea when we will actually leave... :) Nobody is packed, including me..somewhat. We're heading that way not only to drop me off after my trip to Arizona, but to attend our family reunion tomorrow. When all the Dixons get together..rest assured it's a fun time :) haha You know what I mean if you know any member of my family..craziness!!

Okay, well that's about it for now :) I'm going to go read my book now :)

<3

No comments: