8.25.2008

You Say Hello..I Say Goodbye :(

Hi!

Well, I don't really know where to start! I know I super slacked on the blogging while I was in Arizona, but I just had so much fun! Paul and Gracie were amazing! I can't even describe how much I enjoyed staying w/ them! At first Paul and I were both nervous and meeting each other, but it turns out that we got along fantastically! In the days that I was there, I locked myself out of Grace&Paul's apartment, knocked myself out with a handicap swing, bought super tiny Converse, made NUMEROUS jokes w// the Shulers *including the Jonas brothers title of my post* :), peed out my eyes *insider..not as gross as it sounds :)*, hugged Bro. Shuler *smiles*..and so much more! Oh! I slowly upgraded sleeping arrangements too! The first couple of nights we kept forgetting to get the air mattress from the Shuler's house, so I slept on two sleeping bags and with every blanket in the house! Eventually I moved on up to the air mattress :) Then yesterday, Paul and Grace bought a couch! So my final night (*tear tear*) I slept on it! Last night was full of tears..I hated it! I tried (unsuccessfully) not to cry..as soon as I saw tears in Megan's eyes I couldn't stop the flow! Grace and Paul were funny in the car on the way back to their apartment..so that kinda cheered me up! :) But this morning when Grace took me to the airport..I cried more. Then when Grace texted me while I was waiting at my gate, I cried some more. Then when I talked to Grace to let her know I landed safely, I cried some more. Then when I told Mamy about all the GREAT//FUN//AMAZING stuff that we did, I cried some more. I think my tears have finally reached the point of no return..

This summer has been the best I've ever had. God has truly blessed me! Not only was I able to go to two conventions and camps, but I have been to so many places! Oklahoma, the Assembly in Tennessee, Mtn. View, Arizona..New Mexico! I've really had a blast!

Right now I'm in Oklahoma w/ Mamy and Uncle Rob, the twins, and Kaylee. I'm staying here until our Dixon family reunion on the 30th. After that, I'm finally going back home to start homeschooling! I'm about ready to return to the normality of my life..but I'm sure gonna miss everybody that I got to visit w/ this summer! Hopefully next summer will be just as wonderful!!

There's no way in the world that I have enough time or room to post all of my favorite pictures from my Arizona trip! :) However, they are ALLLLL on Facebook and Myspace, so you guys are welcome to look there!

That's all for now..

<3

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

*sigh*

I miss you already!!

*tear*