8.26.2008

It Finally Hit Me..

I woke up this morning..and Grace wasn't sitting at the end of my sleeping bag//air mattress on the laptop. I was in a strange room. No longer in Arizona. It made me sad all over again! I just can't believe that my trip is already over! I tried to go swim and lay out..but I was lonely. Now you see, if I was in Arizona, Grace would've been w/ me and I wouldn't have been lonely. Oh well :(

I guess we might go to get some groceries and go buy postage to mail Jacob some pictures today [[there are some in there for you too Gracie!]] but if we don't do that then we'll most likely just stay around the house, which is fine with me! :) I'm enjoying this book very much!

Earlier today I went swimming w// Emma and Madison while Mamy shifted around from swimming to laying out to putting Kaylee to sleep to laying out again :) Another thing that hit me. It's quite hot here, but nothing like in Arizona! I don't like being hot all the time, but I sure do miss being there!! :(

Well, nothing else has happened and I can't promise that anything more excited will be happening, but I can't stop blogging and let my Gracie baby down! :) haha

That's all for now :)

<3

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Aww! That's so sad! =[

♥Cindi Leigh said...

i know :(

i'm having withdrawls from you :(

i had so much fun tho! just to let you know! :)

Jason Mullins said...

Cindi Leigh Shaw, why how did you get those pics at the side of your blog? I shall not covet. I shall not covet. I shall not covet.

I saw a pic of you on Sis Becki Horne's blog. It was a really good pic of you and the ollllld man. I am proud of you!!!!