8.02.2008

Lock-In//Assembly//Arizona!!

Helllooo :)

Well yesterday was quite interesting...Aunt Mel, Mindi, Shannon, Blakley, and I went to the lock-in hosted by Austin church in Cabot. Now lock-ins aren't meant for sleep and Cindi neeeeds sleep..

Anyways, the night started out w// games [[dogdeball, Don't Forget the Lyrics, and some crazy game that involved rolling around on the floor that I didn't feel like being interested in :)]] They fed us pizza *yummy* and for the most part everybody just sat around and talked...it was pretty fun. Until about four o'clock. That's when I found a pillow [[actually I brought my own pillow]] and a blanket [[the extra fabric from Stephen's famous chair]] and layed down on the cooooold floor. I thought I'd be able to go to sleep just fine. Really. BUT Stephen, Ryan, Ben, Seth and Jeremy are loud. And they can be quite annoying. Well really only about two of them, but still. Those guysss...ohh goodness. I did go to sleep though...around 4:30 and then Aunt Mel woke us up at six! OMW. So as soon as we got home Mindi and I RAN to the bedroom and immidiately fell asleep. We woke up when Papa asked us to go to a different bed so he could come in that room and play music...lol :) So then we moved to HIS room and snoozed on some more...I finally woke up around four and now it's about six thirty-nine.

Tomorrow we have church and then Monday we're leaving for the Assembly so I need to have everything packed up at least by tomorrow night...

Well I guess I don't have much else to say! Except that I'm so ready for the Assembly! And going to Arizona!! :) :) :)

<3

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

*SOBBING*

I hope you're having fun at the assembly.

*sniff*

♥Cindi Leigh said...

i wish you could come..

*tears running down face*

i'll miss you!

but i'll take pics :)