8.18.2008

SOOO MUCH FUNNNNNNN!

So wow.
These people are pretty awesome!! :)
Today::
I woke up around 4:46 am when Des txtd me to say goodmorning..it was only 6:46 there and I think she forgot about the TIME CHANGE..but i suppose it was a good thing that I woke up to her and not Paul, who was about to leave around that time. Then I went back to sleep. Imagine that. :)
Later in the morning Grace and I both woke up! I think we started out the day swimming//laying out//reading. We had quite the experience eh Gracie?? :) haha

Showers were next. Getting dressed. Kind of :) ahaha *wink at Grace*
Umm..then came the watching of Hairspray. Yes, it is true. I have never watched it. Until today.
Paul came home during the movie..
I'm not sure what happened next..I've been kinda tired so the days pass in a blur! Okay, so it's not that bad..but still. I don't remember what we did after that. Maybe I wasn't paying attention b/c I was texting :) ha
Anyways, family dinner was tonight so we went to Grandma Bunny's house :)
Ehhh...after we ate we sat at the table and talked..
Then Megan and Jacob taught me how to play the marble game :) :) Fantastical. It's really quite hard...I ended up w// 4 left on my best game!
Then we played "Crack the Case."
Wowww. Bizzarrreee. It's kinda..fun//weird//silly//lotsss of other words ;)
The ride home was..interesting.
As always :)
I pretty much love being here.
I'm not looking forward to having to leave :(
BUT that's a whollleeee week away!! Yay :)
Okay..it's like 10 here..so my body thinks its 12..haha
Night night

<3

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

Glad you're havin' so much fun with me! I know I'm havin' a blast! =]