8.28.2008

Hair&&Babies :)

Good morning!

It truly is the morning..bleck! I'm not a morning person. I was at Paul and Gracie's house though :) haha

Anyways, I had a long night last night! We got home from church around nine and Mamy had Uncle Rob give the twins a snack and get ready for bed. After she calmed Kaylee down, she was ready to do hair! :) :) Yes, I got highlights. And not the usual blonde! I have allll kinds of colors in my hair naturally..blonde, brown and some auburn color. Well, a spur of the moment decision let to auburn highlights. I love it! I'll try to take a picture and post it later.

Today is Mamy and Uncle Rob's anniversary. Nine years. So long ago that he moved my beloved Mamy away from me! :) He left her a note on the fridge. "READ NO LATER THAN AUGUST 28TH, 2008 AT 10 AM AND NO EARLIER THAN AUGUST 28, 2008 AT 9 AM." Well, he brought that note in here about 2 days and I believe she's been very anxious to get at it! He let me read it when he got here..since I am babysitting! :) Wow! Emma, Madison and Kaylee for 3 hours. It doesn't sound too difficult, but don't let them fool you. They can be a mess! However, a very adorable, loving, cute mess. :)

I can't tell what Mamy is going to be doing yet..she just might want to see for herself! So I'll tell about that later :)

I guess I'm going to go drink some coffee...I have the feeling I'm going to need it today!!

[[Oh Gracie! I finished that book from Ashley! It was amazing! I don't know how long you're going to be in Arizona now..where do you want me to send it to??]]

<3

No comments: