8.13.2008

I've Got Something To Praise God For :)

Good morning :)

This morning when I got out of bed I started thinking about a devotion that ChaCha sends some of us ((me, Des, Emily, Jess, Tori, Tayler..pretty much all of her nieces and then anyone who asks)). The one that came to mind was titled I've Got Something To Praise God For. The devotion talked about looking at your eye color in the mirror, raising your arms to give God thanks, and walking. These are simple things that we automatically take advantage of each day-tasks that millions of people in the world only wish they could perform. So now when I get out of bed I know it's important to take the time to praise God that I can talk, see, and walk, rather than waiting for something to happen that I think is worthy of praise.

Wellll, now that I'm done with that, there's something I want to say soooo bad b/c I'm really excited about it...BUTTTT I CAN'T. It would totally ruin everything. So if I can remember, I'll post about it after this weekend! :)

Right now Mamy plans on leaving Mtn. View Friday...Friday. As in the day before Saturday. The day before I go to Arizona. The day before the EARLY morning that I go to the airport to fly to Arizona. I'm starting to wonder how that is going to affect my dear sleep that I happen to love so very much...

Okey dokey...that's it for now :) Nothing much has happened in the 30 minutes that I've been awake!

<3

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I agree 100% about taking the time to praise the Lord everyday- even for the little things! It makes me feel SO good inside. =]

Guess what? The day after tomorrow I get to see you!! Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

Paul plans on kicking your bed every morning before work to say goodmorning to you. LOL!

♥Cindi Leigh said...

hahahahhahahha
and what time will that be?
4 am??
tell him not to be too disappointed if he doesn't get a response! haha

i can't waitttt!

Grace & Co said...

Hey, guess what!?

I SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!