8.01.2008

:) :)

Well..
I dont' have much to say..
The lock-in is tonight at Austin and I wish Destiny Brianna was going to be there. She had to go w/o me last year and now I have to go w/o her. Not cool :( *tear*

Anywayss..I'm at the library and for some silly reason they have TIME LIMITS and of course I didn't blog until I had like 5 minutes left. Call me crazy.

I'm all packed up and ready to leave Monday for the Assembly! I wish Grace was going to be there but she can't *more tears* I'll take tonss of pics for you babe! :)

Nana and Papa bought a new car. It's verrry gorgeous :) :) :) A 2007 Buick Lacross? [[i dont even know how to start to spell it, but you get my point]] :)

I'm sooo ready for my Mamy to be here this w/kend! Wooo hooooo!! And going to Arizona? Flying by myself?? Yess. So ready!

Well..I guess that's it!

<3

No comments: