8.12.2008

My Help Comes From The Lord::The Maker of Heaven and Earth*

I'm home!! Well, not exactly home, but back in Mtn. View at nana and papa's house. Mom came up here today to register our homeschooling stuff and all that..it's been good to finally see her! Okay. I have SO much to say that I'm not sure where to start. First I should say that I had an amazing time at the assembly and I'm so blessed. I have a wonderful family, a best friend who is ALWAYS going to be there for me no matter what, a church family that i love, and new friends. It was very very hard to be there w/o Destiny. She's my support system. My lifeline. My everything..when I need to talk to someone, she's there. When I need someone to pray for me b/c I've been getting sick all night, she's there. When it's time to go to the altar, we're there for each other..but she wasn't there in body this time, and that made it hard. I know that she watched every possible minute that she could on the internet, and I'm thankful she was at least able to do that. This time w/o her made me realize that even when Des isn't with me, I'm never really alone. First and foremost, I have God. Then I have all the wonderful people in The Church of God [[which I too became a member of on August 7, 2008 :)]]

The assembly was like a family reunion! I got to see everybody from Family Camp :) and Youth Camp. It's just nice to know that they're there. :)

Right now I'm really excited about being able to go to Arizona and hear Bro. Chris preach! And seeing Grace Elizabeth Shuler Alexander!!!! We are just going to have a totally amazing time together! I know this because we always do :) :)

Bro. Carter's message really touched my heart. There are alot of storms that I'm going through but I'm not alone. Everyone has trials to go through and it's time that we realize that God is the only one that can pull us through.

I took over 200 pictures but I'm not able to put them on here w/ the computer at the library and nana's computer is TOOOO slow, but maybe while I'm w/ Gracie we can get some on here :)

There is so much more to say. Tooo much more to say...but I can't even find the words to get my thoughts on this blog!!

I guess I'm gonna go now :)

<3

4 comments:

DestinyBrianna. said...

awhhhh babee.
that made me tearful.
i love you baby more than anything.
not kidding.
youre never alone.
im always just a call/text/email away.

Sara Beth said...

Nice post Cindibear!!!!
I wish I was at the assembly this.

Can't wait to see you on saturday!!!

<3 Sara monkey <3

Grace & Co said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time at the assembly- and that you became a member!! Congratulations! You didn't tell me that.

I'm excited for you to come and visit! I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time! See you this Saturday!

♥Cindi Leigh said...

des::i love you too..i'm glad i'm always gonna have you. no matter what.

sara:: can't wait to see you either!

gracie:: sorry! you know i had a lottt on my mind that i was telling you about, and the most important thing didn't come out of my mouth ((well, fingers..b/c we were txtn..)) so forgive me?
hey guess what..?
i'm a member of the church :) ahha
love you.