9.02.2008

Home..At Last

Well hello :)

I'm home! Okay, I've actually been home since Sunday afternoon. We went to church in Bald Knob Sunday and went out to eat with Bro.&.Sis. Wantulok, Sean, Tyler Pierce, David, Tasha, and Luke. After we ate, we [[we being me, my mom and Mindi]] went over to their house and mom talked to them about houses to rent in the area. I'm so excited about moving!! Not only will we be close to a church, but we'll be close to the Wantuloks! I absolutely adore that family!

So yesterday...isn't much to talk about. I went to Kyle's house. [[Kyle Wilson is like my best hang out buddy around here, if you didn't know!]] We cleaned his room [[haha..nothing unusual] ate..more fun! Oh! And watched August Rush since I had never watched it before! :) It was pretty good, but I hate the ending!!

Today it looks like we're sitting around the house...oh joy! :S

Guess that's all for now...

<3

1 comment:

Sara Beth said...

Your lucky that your gonna be close to the Wantuloks!!!!
Hey Tell the whole family that Sara says she misses them and loves them!