9.05.2008

We Give It All To You...

Hi! :)

I know it's been a while...but I haven't really had anything to blog about!! Now I've read Gracie's blog and teared up :( I love that girl! It seems to me like she's very right about the "adding zits and opposite gender" to your problems as you grow up, instead of just having to worry about knowing your ABC's! Anyways, after reading her post, I had to go read Bro. Jacob Doran's post about Gracie's weddding and his Cinderella's. THAT made me emotional.

On a happier note *:)* Aunt Charlotte asked Des and I to write some devotions and right now we're switching back and forth with her about the fruit of the spirit. These devotions have really helped and blessed me since camp, and I really thank the Lord for her devotion to us! Instead of just e-mailing them out, we each posted them on Myspace too. Myspace isn't always..good. So hopefully somebody will read them and ask questions! :) Just another way of spreading the Word.

Nana is going to take me to buy a new laptop case today :) I want a prettyyyyyy one! ;)

Oh yeah...and my 16th birthday is in 16 days! *smilesss*

Well...that's all for now...

Have a greatttt day :)

<3

No comments: