9.16.2008

Don't read this..it's boring :p


Hiiiii :)


Well..now it doesn't look like I get to see Des Sunday..which makes me totally sad *tears roll down face*


I guess I like school okay..I need to do a lot to catch up, but I'll eventually get it done! :p


So now I'm watching the marathon of Lincoln Heights..getting ready for the new season tonight :) :) I'm excited! :) :)


That's all for now..this picture is just a little reminder to DESTINY BRIANNA ALEXIS TURNER that I miss her very much and love her even more! <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your right.

Sara Beth said...

Shut up Philip!

Grace & Co said...

So. Do you not post anymore? Like me? =]

♥Cindi Leigh said...

hahhaha i did that one day..but then i had to delete it..remember? haha that stupid big picture! :(
i'll post soon..