9.25.2008

Road Trip!!

Hello there :)

Road trip? Well, not exactly. But it was an adventure of sorts..
Nana decided she needed her car, because she has been with Aunt Audrey since she had her knee surgery, without a car.
So Mamy told me that I was to drive Nana's car (the new one? Yeessss!) to her. I followed Mamy, but I was still nervous! I was driving a new car all by myself! :S
But now we're here, in Bald Knob..again :p

I wish we could go to the block party in Oklahoma, but unless ChaCha or somebody from Mtn. View goes, I don't think I'll be able to make it.

I encourage everyone to look at Mamy's blog! No, she didn't post..haha But she picked out a layout and we fixed it up real pretty! :) And ChaCha's too! :D

Well..have a good day ;)

<3

2 comments:

Sara Beth said...

Yikes! by yourself? WOW!

♥Cindi Leigh said...

yess by myself :) haha