10.02.2008

Lots Of Exciting News:)

Well I guess it's time for me to post again :) haha Alot has happened here lately.
The most exciting::my dad got saved! :D All those hours of prayer and the visit to Family Camp really paid off! I've been studying alot about God's faithfulness..He'll never let us down, and that sure does make me HAPPY :D

Next thing, Destiny is coming to Family Retreat!! And so are her mom and grandma ((known as Mamaw Mary to some of us)) That is really exciting too!! Here they are..coming to camp..unsaved..but convicted. So prayerfully they leave saved!

Hmm..so not only am I excited about the retreat, but I'm excited about seeing Destiny!! Of course :p

Ministers convention was wonderful!! The messages were awesome, and tied right on in with Ladies Retreat..just great :) Tonight revival starts in Mtn. View w/ Bro. Stephen Smith..then I think our Bro. Smith will be here..Friday night? Or maybe Saturday..nontheless, I'm excited!

Okay, well that's all for now I suppose..

Pray for retreat! :D

<3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindi,

It seems like you and me are the only ones who really keep up with our blogs lately. Whew, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one in Bloggville! Dessy isn't saved??? I thought she was!!! Well then it's a good thing that she's going to the retreat then eh? I really hope the conviction does lead to salvation. Glad your still here!

>Fipple<

Anonymous said...

and I'm glad you finally decided to list me among your blog friends......

Anonymous said...

and I'm glad you had a good time at ministers convention. Please pray for this region up coming ladies retreat; I heard that Persephanie and Ashley were going...which is good because they both need it right now. And the men in the region need some time away from the womenfolk if you know what I mean...just kidding. ;) Okay I'll stop pestering you for now.

Glad to hear that everything’s going well.

>You guessed it<

Pam said...

Cindi I was so excited to hear about your dad getting saved. Ramona told me last night at the fair. I'm also excited that you all are coming to retreat. I'm praying that God will really bless the retreat. Keep praying for Jonathan and Angel, I finally gave it all to God at the Ladies Retreat, and I know that it is in his time not ours.

Love you

Bro. Heath said...

Cindi,

I was glad to read about your Dad getting saved! I'm sorry I haven't been around to see the continued growth in your life, but I hope you'll always remember this as something that you had a part in. God will use us everytime we're willing.