9.24.2008

who has a drivers license? me :)

Okay, so I'm a total slacker :(
But I'm here now so it's okay, right? Right. Well..that's what I tell myself anyway.
So about my birthday:
It was GREATTTT :) So much fun! The cake was yummy yummy delicious, the people were loads of fun, and the presents were amazing! :D
I GOT LUGGAGEEE :) There wasn't any certain kind that I wanted, but I just know I would've picked out EXACTLY what Mamy got! Well, Mamy picked it out I hear, and everybody chipped in some money for it :) Besides that I got money, gift cards to Wal*Mart and Bath&Body Works, candy, a devotion book, and TONSS of cards.

Other than the party..well let's see..I got to see my Destiny!! As always, we savored every moment we had together :p

I've been going to the library where it's QUIET to get school done. A very successful plan, really! I've pretty much decided to work on about two classes at a time until they're all done, saving math and chemistry for last..since those are the ones I dislike the most :(

Oh and I almost forgot!! CINDI HAS HER LICENSE:) Isn't that so..cool? And maybe a little scary for some of you! :S haha Mamy took me up there to get it yesterday, and since I already had my permit I just needed to take another picture. And guess what? The picture actually turned out good! None of my permit pics were EVER good! But this one is! That makes me so happy :D

Ministers convention and revival w/ Bro. Stephen Smith are coming up soon! Totally exciting.

So..this is all for now..until I can think of something else!

Have a greatttt day!

<3

4 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Happy Birthday! Again! =]

Pam said...

congratulations on getting your drivers license. I'm glad that you had a wonderful birthday party and got to see your Destiny. I do that with my older children we only do two subjects at a time so it's not too much work.

♥Cindi Leigh said...

i'm glad you still read my blog too! :p haha
yeah, i think it's easier that way..figured it out all on my own too! :D
see you the 17th:)

Pam said...

Oh yes I wasn't for sure if you were coming to our retreat. Is Destiny coming? Are you all coming to our block party?