7.20.2008

pLaYiNg && PrAiSiNg :)

Hellooo! I'm backkk!! :)

Well, it's been a week and so much has happened! I kept my word. I took tonsss of pictures at camp! However...I haven't put them on the computer yet b/c I'm on Mel Mel's laptop and it's being superrr slow right now! So pictures will come later and until you see them, I'm afraid I just can't explain how WONDERFUL camp was! I'm so thankful that God blessed me and allowed me to be at TWO conventions and TWO camps this year! I've never been able to do that but I think He knows that I really needed it at this point in my life...I've made many many many changes in my life..thanks to those experiences.

Right now I'm at my nana and papa's house in Mtn. View...I do believe I'll be here until the assembly...

Umm guess what? I haven't been to my house since before the first convention and camp...which was about June 8th...so I've been wearing the same clothes [[washed of course :)]] for a month and a half...I'm so glad I always pack wayyyy more clothes than I know I'm actually going to need! haha

I'm soooo excited about going to stay with Grace!! I just can't wait! :)

<3

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

I can't wait to see the pictures you took. And I'm so happy you had a great time at convention and camp!

I can't wait till you come and be with me either!! AH!!

Tammy K. said...

Looking forward to pictures and some more great reports about your camp. See you in a couple weeks.

DestinyBrianna. said...

destiny misses u