7.13.2008

last post for a while :)

Hey!

Well I thought that I wouldn't be able to post again until after camp once we left Destiny's house but on the last day of convention it hit me like a train.."Uncle Rob has a laptop!" So here I am :)

We're all [[and when I say all I mean Uncle Rob, Mamy, Emma, Madison, Kaylee, Cindi, Mindi, Destiny, Cha Cha, Uncle Wayne, Emily, and Dakota]] staying at the Days Inn for another night and leaving for camp tomorrow. I'm soo excited! It'll be hard to beat the wonderfullll time I had at Family Camp but I'm ready for whatever happens! :)

Everyone is asleep right now so I thought it'd be a good time to THINK! haha It's super hard to hear myself speak when we're all together...our family is huge anyway...so when we all STAY together? Ohhh emmmm wwwwwww. It's a crazy mess! But wait. I enjoy the crazy mess and I love them to death!

Baby Kaylee's dedication was today before appointments were made. Bro. Michael Jernigan dedicated her [[he also dedicated Emma and Madison three years ago]] and believe me I took plenty of pictures! I actually don't have many pictures from the convention because I kept forgetting that I have my own camera and leaving it in the motel room!! However...I'll take tonssss of pictures at camp!! But back to the size of our family and Kaylee's dedication. Okay...so before he started he gave the Dixton clan a little time to move toward the middle section to take pictures and about half the congregation moved! :) He said "My my, this is a beautiful family!" haha It's funny that he mentioned that...Aunt Mel and I were just talking the other day about how BIGGGG our family is! I just don't know what I'd do without all the noise...

Alrighty. So camp starts tomorrow and I'm readyyyy! Uncle Rob and Bro. Byron Difani are going to be the camp directors next year...I had no idea Sis. Carol [[haha my second cousin by the way]] was going to be...errr...resigning. It made me a little teary eyed, but I understand that it's hard to organize something like that and I think Uncle Rob and Bro. Byron will do a fantastical job! I told Uncle Rob that he had little shoes and a big mouth to fill :) haha After all...his shoes are about 7 sizes bigger than hers... :)

Wellll...I think I'm gonna go now...I need some sleep before camp starts! I don't know how I made it through Family Camp being as tired as I was and I definitely don't want to be that sleepy this time around!

Toodles

<3

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

HA! Yeah there was no sleep at convention or camp, huh? I'm sure there will be no sleep when you come to visit me either!! =P

Have a wonderful time at camp!!

♥Cindi Leigh said...

haha i hope there's no sleep when i come see you :)