7.24.2008

Good Books and Good Music :)

Heyyy!

This morning I woke up around 11:30 due to the fact that I was up until 2:15 having a disagreement with the one person who matters most to me...but that's a different story and old news. It's so over now :)

The only thing getting me through these longgg days is a book I picked up at the library and my ipod. Oh! And the constant yelllinggg, screeeching, and screammminggg of all twenty thousand kids here! :)

Anywaysss the kids are all soooo excited about putting up the new pool nana bought yesterday and Aunt Mel is outside helping them at this very moment..Uncle James said we can probably ride horses tomorrow..I'm so ready! Last time we went riding I was so sore that it hurt to try to go to the bathroom! Hopefully it won't be that bad this time! The sad thing is, I know I'm going to be sore, yet I still ride...I can't help it! It's sooo...peaceful. Most the time ;P

Last night I rode over to Aunt Melanie's dad's house after church with Uncle James. Believe it or not, I enjoy those "talks" we have! :)

Well that's about it for now..

<3

3 comments:

DestinyBrianna. said...

Youu enjoyyy those "talks" right?

♥Cindi Leigh said...

HHAHHAHA
YESSS.

Anonymous said...

Hehe It's been forever since I've ridden a horse.