7.10.2008

*1* MoRe DaY..

heyy :)

nothing much to say..but i don't wanna flake out on my gracie mouse so i'll tell every bit of UNINTERESTING information i ever have! *smile*

i'm reallyyyy excited that convention starts tmrw...mamy probably won't pick us up and make there in time for tmrw night's service but still... :)

so today...we're packing and taking pictures...and that's it...interesting huh??

ooh yeahhh! and after the convention is sr. camp...so pray that everyone gets enough sleep to be responsive ;) lol

okay..i'm done..

<3

3 comments:

Tammy K. said...

Cindi you get everything you can from the Lord Take lots of pictures so you can post them. :o)
Have fun girl. Stay out of trouble. :op

♥Cindi Leigh said...

:) ooh i will..
thats my answer to everything that you said :)haha
lovee you!

Grace & Co said...

I can't wait to see pictures so make sure to take LOTS for me!! I hope and pray everyone receives wonderful blessings from the Lord!