7.26.2008

GREATTTT NEEEWWWWWSSSSS :)

Hellooo!

Welll...wanna know the greatttt neewwwsss? Mamy is going to the Assembly!! Woooo hoooo!! I'm sooo happy!

More great news?? Mamy looked up tickets for me to go to Arizona! :) Talk about excited! That's me. Cindi Leigh Shaw ;) We pretty much have to the dates and alll that good stuff...Gracie baby...here I come to your house! hahahha

Today was pretty uneventful...I helped nana w/ the laundry (there's always PLENTY to do w/ all the people around here) and updated my blog! Yay! I put some pictures over on the side...yesss. Go look! :) Oh yeah! Plus I got to talk to JaCoB today! :)

Then I got hungry. So I went and asked Nana Banana (that's what I call her when I want/need something...she says) if she knew what I wanted to eat. She said she did know, so I asked. She said I wanted steak. I said sure I do! I went in there wanting her to make me a grilled cheese sandwich, but if she wanted to go out and eat steak, who am I to try and stop her?!?! Therefore, I had to shower and get dressed (haha--Des, I showered? Yesss.) and me, Nana, Papa, and Mindi went out to the steakhouse! Yummy yummy delicious!

Well that's been about it...more fun tmrw? Probably not...haha

<3

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Hey girlie! Your blog looks great! I love the pictures on the side- and on the very top! It looks good!

I'll see you soon!!!!! =)

ToughLady said...

Hey there Cindi, this is Janis from camp in n.m hope you are doing great you look great i will be seeing you at the assembly so i can give you a hard time okie dokie?