7.29.2008

20+1=21 :)

Helllooo!

Okay first of all I just HAVE to say that I'm soooo proud of myself ((but it's really my motivation to keep Gracie happy)) for blogging this much! This is my 21st post! Wooo hoooo :) Yayyy! haha I had a blog like two years ago and I accidently found it from Mamy's blog and I posted on it like...eeehhh...five times? So as you can see, I'm doing MUCH MUCH better this time around! :)

Well...Destiny is in Batesville w// her mom and Nana is supposed to take me and Mindi shopping there tmrw so I thought since it's almost Dessie's birthday, why not just ask her and Shanna to come w// us and celebrate? So I did and Des said they probably can so I can't wait! Another day w// my love <3

Yesterday we finally did it! Rode horses! :) I'm sore, as always, but there's just something about it...lol Oh yeah! How could I forget Daniel's outhouse visit?? Mindi and I, being the kind, loving, wonderful sisters that we are, gently grabbed Daniel by his arms and legs and carried him to the outhouse at the rodeo arena where we were riding. Aunt Mel took lots of great pics! haha In the end we had to let him go b/c the smell was TOOOO much for me to handle...ugh disgusting! I wonder how people ever lived without bathrooms!! It just amazes me...

Nana and Papa are still looking for a new car to take to the Assembly. For those of you who didn't know, she hit a deer...so now Papa calls the car the "deer slayer" which doesn't quite make sense to me b/c she didn't actually "slay/kill" the deer? Oh well...he's a silly man! :)

Well that's it for nowwww!

<3

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

I cannot tell you how proud I am of you for keeping up on your Blog unlike the last one. ;)

I want to see those outhouse pictures!

It sounds like you're having fun. =)