7.25.2008

Just another dayyy...

Heyyy!

Well the day is almost over so I thought maybe enough has happened today to blog about...it was full of good and bad news...
Bad News::: Grace and Paul aren't going to the assembly.
Uncle Rob won't be able to go to the assembly.
In the middle news::: Mamy MIGHT go to the assembly.
Good News::: Aunt Mel and Uncle James are buying their land to start building their new house.
Uncle Rob is going to look for plane tickets for me to go to Arizona :) :)


I'm pretty excited about the assembly...we went down to the church around 6 and made signs for the VLB march with the Farthings, Wesley and Amanda Hill, ChaCha, and a bunch of little Dixon kids.
We ate pizza, had devotion, and played games. It was just pretty fun!!!


Anywaysss...I'm still missing Destiny Brianna like crazyyy <3
BUT WAIT. She'll be in Mtn. View tomorrow! So there is a chance that we will see each other!! I'm sooo excited!!!


Okay, I guess that's it for now.

<3

2 comments:

DestinyBrianna. said...

hahahhha ohh wow
that pic of us in the car w/ lampshades and hangers everywhere
is my faveeeee:)
i miss u cleigh
I LOVEEEE YOU.

♥Cindi Leigh said...

hahahha
yeahhhh
totally eh?
that was so NOT comfy.
but i was w/ you so it was..
greatttt.
<3
ILUUHHHVVVVYOUUUUTOOO****