7.08.2008

ThE BeSt NeWs EvEr?? :)

Hellooo there :)

You know what? I'm starting to realize that maybe I am starting to enjoy this blogging thing more than I thought I would! Unlike chatting...I can talk to this little white box allll I want and it never says anything! I like that :)

Welll..right now I'm sitting in Dessie's house alll alone...she had an ortho appt and Stevie took her...as for me...well I wanted to stay in bedddd! :P

Okay so guess who got the best news ever yesterday? If you said annyybodyyy except CINDI LEIGH SHAW then you would be totallyyyy and completely wrong! So here I am..laying in bed...head hurting like the dickens...and Grace texts me and says....PAUL SAID YOU COULD STAY WITH US :) Okay..no, not forever. But to visit!! I'm soooo excited! This trip just adds to all the summer stuff I've loveeddd so far! First I got to go to Family Camp which was amazinngggg! In 2 days we're leaving for convention and then Sr. Camp is the day after convention is over...The assembly isn't too far away...and now I get to go to Arizona?!?! Lucky kiddd :)

Soooo I guess I'm about to go eat some breakfast :) [[Something that is microwavable or toaster-able :)]]

<3

[[Gracie! I still haven't flaked on you babe :)]]

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I think you're getting the hang of this blogging thing. =P That makes me very happy!

So yeah, you get to come to AZ! Paul said that it would be fine if you came after the Assembly if that works out best for you. Woo! =)

♥Cindi Leigh said...

realllyyyy???
awwww hes being sooo niceee!!

wowwww...i can't waitttt to get to sleep in the same house with you again :) :) *wink wink* :) :) haha

andddd...i think i am starting to gte the hang of this thing...its pretty great huh? im lasting longer this time around than the last :P
luhhhvvv you!