6.28.2008

you can't keep us off the road!

heelllooo everybody!

well, yesterday morning we left mamy's house and came to nana and papa's in mtn view...it's usually about a six to seven hour drive but stopping at mcdonalds for an hour among bathroom stops tends to make it longerrrr!

sooo we finally got here and visited for a while before going to bed...this morning i woke up to loud voices...children of course!! there are about twenty people here alllll the time! =)

tomorrow morning we're going to church and then mamy is going back home with a new load of kids...although me and destiny both know she will miss her two favorite nieces verrryyy much!! it's okay though. the others have great examples to follow =) =) now, they will never be THE favorites, but close enough!

i think mamy is going to drop me and des off at destiny's house in ft. smith...lucky for cindi they just got a new pooooll!! woo hoo!

anyways...i don't have a very interesting life =) so this is it for today!

<3

[[btw gracie, i know you must proud of cindi bear! this is like...another post! haha]]

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Hey there Cindi Lou! I was busy this weekend so I'm just now commenting. =) You know I'm VERY proud of you!

So what's next for you and Destiny??

Sara Beth said...

Who is Destiny?
I miss you Cindi Bear.

Montgomery's said...

I miss you girls very much! Behave! Boohoo... you won't be with me on the 4th! Have fun!