6.24.2008

late nights.&.early mornings =)

gracie started out the day by telling me to keep up with my blog this time and not to flake out like the boys! haha soooo here i am!

it's about 10:30 and mamy made me, destiny, jessica, emma, and madison french toast for breakfast..yummy yummy delicious =) i'm guessing this will be the highlight of my day!

its really busy around here...the twins are two HUGE balls of energy and it takes all of us to keep up with them! and baby kaylee...well shes getting sick and i cant help but think i was sick before her so its probably my fault *tear*

for everybody at family camp: my mom got saved the sunday after we left camp!! it was so amazing...it wasnt a coincidence that we ended up going to austin that day...God has a plan for everyone and im SOOOO happy that my prayers were answered!

oookay...me and des are going swimming now =) toodles <3

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Good girl! 2 posts on your blog! I'm so proud of you Cindi bear!

Love you!

♥Cindi Leigh said...

haha im proud of me too! lets just see if i can keep it up!
love you more gracie mouse!
<3

Tammy K. said...

Keep it up Cindi :o) Your young and I am sure you stay up late all the time. Post then.
How are you girl? It was great to have you at camp. It was nice to be with you again.
I am very happy about your mom. How exciting. You stay faithful. See you in a few weeks. :o)