6.26.2008

swimming, revival and pizza =)

heyy you guys!!

i'm not a flake yet! here i am AGAIN! haha this is more than i ever posted on my other blog so be happyyyyyy for me!

welll yesterday was pretty average...of course all the teenagers were a fantastical help to mamy with all the chitlins =) ookay so all we really do is feed them and swim with them but still =)

about 5 me and destiny rushed in the house with the rememberance of the revival in tulsa and asked mamy if we could go and she couldn't resist us! haha so we went and heard uncle gary [[barker]] preach and if you haven't ever experienced that...well...shame on you...he's what they call a character all right!

pizza was next! everyone was realllyyy suprised that mamy had left emma and madison home with uncle rob b/c they're so attached to her! but she nicely told them she needed a break and uncle rob QUICKLY corrected that mommy never needs a break from her babies, but she wanted them to spend alone time with daddy =) isn't that sweet? haha

we were all supposed to get up and go to the zoo this morning before it got hot...unfortunately everyone was tired from last night and we didn't make it! lol mamy did say she would take us to the mall though..now to guys that wouldn't be a fair trade huh? but to us...it was FABULOUS =) =) =)

welllll i guess i'm gonna go now...we're planning on leaving mamy's house tomorrow and going to mtn. view to see my nana and papa so we have to get our clothes washed and packed up!

please continue to pray for my family =)

<3

4 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Have I mentioned that I'm SOOO proud of you??? =)

Another post! Woo! =)

It sounds like you're having so much fun! I think you have plenty to post about so don't ever flake!

I love you girlie!

♥Cindi Leigh said...

haha yay gracie is proud of cindi! she is sooo happy =) =) *giggles*
lol i miss you and love you morreeee!

Tammy K. said...

I also think you are having entirely way to much fun :o)
Your doing good on the post thing. If we keep commenting maybe you will keep it posting:oD.

♥Cindi Leigh said...

haha
yesss
bribe me with comments
me likey =) =)