6.30.2008

wellll gracie mouse...

Okey dokey Gracie Mouse..I guess there is no good answer to your question of what is next for me and Destiny..b/c we have no clue =) haha I know that we're staying here at her house in Ft. Smith until Mamy comes to pick us up for convention and church camp [[sooo everyone be praying for that please and thankssss]]

Yesterday we got here at like 7:30 so since the day was pretty much over with we just ate pizza and got in bed to watch our favorite movie in the wholleeee worllddd [[LOVE&&BASKETBALL]] Yess, it's pretty fabulous. Today, we went swimming in their new poool! It was great..but I have to admit..the water was a little on the FREEZING side and I HATEEEE cold water *tear* However, I wasn't a little stink. I got in the water. Yay Cindi =))

I guess there's not much to say..I'm reallyyy excited about convention, camp and the assembly..all coming up super soon!! Ooooh yeah!! Shopping!! Stevie [[Des' stepmom]] is taking us shooppinngggggg Thursday! I need some new skirts, shirts, dresses, shoes...anything I can buy really =) haha

Oookay well I'm done for today! Keep me going w/ those bribing comments haha
Love you guys!!

<3

4 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Oh yeah! We've already talked about freezing water! Brr! We're apart of the woosie club! Lol!

Hopefully I'll see you soon!! Love you!!

(Keep posting!)

Tammy K. said...

Cindi your doing great w/the posting thing.
shopping!!!! that is always fun. New clothes and shoes and everything. Have fun. C-ya in about 4 weeks.

♥Cindi Leigh said...

i can't waiitttt to see you guyss!
<3

Grace & Co said...

Uh oh... Don't be slacking off girlie! ;)