1.15.2009

An In Love Loser??

According my Gracie, I'm a major slacker!
According to Mamy, I'm in love and now a loser to blogworld.
Thanks, girls:) haha

I guess I don't ever blog anymore because..I'm busy? Or boring? Maybe both!

The most recent news would be that I'm preparing to start college in the fall..a year early. I'm both excited and nervous..and desire your prayers!

Christmas was great! Family time and presents...what more could a girl want?! New Year's Eve was spent at the Bald Knob church...it was lots of fun! Now it's halfway into the first month of the New Year and I wonder what I'll have accomplished by this time next year..

I didn't make any NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS, because I never keep them! :)

Okay..is that enough to get you guys off my back?:):) Jokingg.

Toodles:)

6 comments:

Pam said...

Hey Cindi what grade are you in? Josh is finishing up this year, he didn't start kindergarten until he was almost six because of his birthday being in October, but he is doing Junior and Senior this year so he can graduate in 2009.

Grace & Co said...

That's good.. For now! Your next post is due.. today! =]

I know you're busy, but I am too! I still try to make time every once in awhile.

♥Cindi Leigh said...

well i'm finishing my junior year before the summer then finishing my senior year this summer so i can start college classes:)
i started kindergarten when i was 5 though:)

haha, thanks for the approval gracie lou:):) miss you!

Montgomery's said...

Cindi, my dear, you were almost 5 (a month shy) when you started K. And no, this post is not good enough for me. I know you can multi task better than this. Oh wait, instead of a computer, it's texting. Yes, that I don't get involved with... too much money for me to put out. ANYWAY... I suppose this will work. You know I love you!

♥Cindi Leigh said...

SISTER PAM!!!!
Sorrrrry!! According to my Mamy ((who WOULD know)) I was ALMOST 5! :)
Thanks Mamy:) haha
And I loveee you too!

Anonymous said...

You're blog is missing something......................................A NEW POST!!!!!!! ;)